The publishers of Rejoice Always magazine (KPSA Ltd) value your privacy. The personal information you provide through the Rejoice Always website will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is KPSA Limited, Unit 5 Avondale Business Park, Ballyclare, BT39 9AU.
1. Information we may collect from you. The information that we may collect from you could be:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information which is provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to receive the Rejoice Always magazine newsletter and posting material (such as your comments).
We regularly request information from users via competitions and giveaways. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose any information to us. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email) and creative answers. Rejoice Always magazine reserves the right to publish all information submitted for the competition and giveaways on its website and newsletter without obtaining further authorisation from you.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access whilst on the website.
2. Personal information
In order to receive Rejoice Always magazine newsletter, we need your email address. We will not disclose your email or any personal information to any third party without your consent.
When you register to subscribe to purchase the magazine, we will ask you to provide certain personal information. At that point you will be able to opt in to receive communications from us. You will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving such communications.
During the subscription process you may have to input credit card details, we will not store credit card details in any format after we have processed payment.
Every email sent by us includes links to unsubscribe from receiving further emails from us, allowing users to automatically and immediately remove themselves from subscription lists. The only way to receive the Rejoice Always newsletter is to subscribe and confirming your subscription by following the subscription procedure.
Users may always automatically opt-out of receiving emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of emails you receive from us.
Users with questions or experiencing problems unsubscribing should email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you wish to be removed from our email database, simply send an email to email@example.com with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
Updating your personal information
Users may update their records held by us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
4. Information sharing
The information you provide is held on a secure database and is used to improve the services to our readers and website users.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Rejoice Always magazine, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of KPSA Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Both the Rejoice Always magazine and website contain links to other sites. Such other sites do not necessarily follow our privacy policies. Please note that delicious. magazine is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information directly collected by delicious. magazine.
Rejoice Always magazine takes every precaution to protect users’ information. Nonetheless, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission of personal data therefore remains at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. Notification of changes
If you have any questions, please contact us at 028 9334 3900 or: